Bruce Davies, M.D., FAAPMy goal is to provide personalized pediatric care to each patient and family, and to support parents in their demanding yet infinitely rewarding role. I have a strong interest in pediatric infectious disease.
Education and Training:
- University of Dallas, B.S.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, M.D.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Children's Medical Center, Dallas
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas
Chief Resident, Pediatrics
- Board Certified, American Academy of Pediatrics 1992
- Recertified 1999
- Recertified 2007
- Pierce County Medical Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- WA State Medical Society
- Joined University Place Pediatric Clinic: 1992
Married with 5 children.
- Past President of Medical Staff at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- Former Chairman, Medical Committee, Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- Mission, Honduras, 2008